What's new
Community Promotion

Welcome to the Community Promotion Shack! Register a free account today to start earning money. That's right! Get paid for posting here at the shack while you promote your community. We have many Community Promotion Services to help your online community grow and thrive, so don't waste another minute and register now!

• Want to help our community grow by ugrading your account to one of of our very affordable packages? Then here is a gift from us to you :) 10% Off ANY of our upgraded packages. Use code: Intro10off

Should ALL drugs be legalized

Mitchy71

Mitchy71

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    LV

Awards
    Country
    Scotland
    Shackles
    5,259sh
    Shack Gold
    165g
    Darth Vader
    I need Coffee!
    RAM Logo
    Beach Body!
    Profile Music
    With so many people dying from drug overdoses and buying drugs that are unregulated and likely to kill them, is it time that we legalize the use of all drugs so that we can better regulate the drugs being used, and perhaps even taxing the drugs and using the income to fund drug awareness programs and rehabs?

Place your Ad here for $0.65 per CPC!
    Heatman

Heatman

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Top Poster Of Month
    LV

Awards
    Shackles
    122sh
    Shack Gold
    66g
    Seriously, I'm in support for anything that's going to stop drug abuse. It's been a cancer in our world.

Mitchy71

Mitchy71

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    LV

Awards
    Country
    Scotland
    Shackles
    5,259sh
    Shack Gold
    165g
    Darth Vader
    I need Coffee!
    RAM Logo
    Beach Body!
    Profile Music
    Seriously, I'm in support for anything that's going to stop drug abuse. It's been a cancer in our world.
    Me too. I only know that the current way of doing things is not working. But governments refuse to invest in proper rehab centers etc..

banner
    Heatman

Heatman

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Top Poster Of Month
    LV

Awards
    Shackles
    122sh
    Shack Gold
    66g
    Me too. I only know that the current way of doing things is not working. But governments refuse to invest in proper rehab centers etc..
    Our government care more about their pockets more than our health. Just take a look at how the health sector have declined so much.

Nomad

Nomad

Staff member
    Package Team!
    LV

Awards
    Shackles
    40sh
    Shack Gold
    144g
    Drugs are illegal but alcohol and tobacco are not. More people die due to smoking and drinking issues compared to drug use.

Prince

Prince

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    LV

Awards
    Shackles
    312sh
    Shack Gold
    111g
    Legalizing all drugs will mean putting a lot of people into problems. I don't even understand how that is going to work as people are always addicted to these drugs.

Heatman

Heatman

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Top Poster Of Month
    LV

Awards
    Shackles
    122sh
    Shack Gold
    66g
    Legalizing all drugs will mean putting a lot of people into problems. I don't even understand how that is going to work as people are always addicted to these drugs.
    People are already addicted even without it being legal.