What's new
Community Promotion

Welcome to the Community Promotion Shack! Register a free account today to start earning money. That's right! Get paid for posting here at the shack while you promote your community. We have many Community Promotion Services to help your online community grow and thrive, so don't waste another minute and register now!

• Want to help our community grow by ugrading your account to one of of our very affordable packages? Then here is a gift from us to you :) 10% Off ANY of our upgraded packages. Use code: Intro10off

New Twitter page

Mitchy71

Mitchy71

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
LV

Awards
Country
Scotland
Shackles
5,259sh
Shack Gold
165g
Darth Vader
I need Coffee!
RAM Logo
Beach Body!
Profile Music
Do you use Twitter? Then great news... We just created a Twitter account for Community Promotion!

Please follow https://twitter.com/TheShack2022

We will be looking for a Social media Manager over the coming weeks to begin taking charge of our external social media sources and help formulate an advertising plan to be implemented as soon as we can.

Place your Ad here for $0.65 per CPC!
Prince

Prince

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
LV

Awards
Shackles
312sh
Shack Gold
111g
I am a bit good when it comes to Twitter. The hashtags will be a great way to gain more visibility for the Twitter account.

Nomad

Nomad

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Shackles
40sh
Shack Gold
144g
I have over a dozen Twitter accounts. I just started following you from my personal account.

G

Ginger

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Shackles
484sh
Shack Gold
4g
I have over a dozen Twitter accounts. I just started following you from my personal account.
Wow dozen accounts? How do you manage as twitter is quite strict with it?

Congrats @Mitchy71 I'll follow the page but I don't use twitter much.

Nomad

Nomad

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Shackles
40sh
Shack Gold
144g
Wow dozen accounts? How do you manage as twitter is quite strict with it?

Congrats @Mitchy71 I'll follow the page but I don't use twitter much.
You can create multiple accounts on Twitter, They even allow switching between accounts

G

Ginger

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Shackles
484sh
Shack Gold
4g
You can create multiple accounts on Twitter, They even allow switching between accounts
But some time ago I created and they keep asking for verification.

Nomad

Nomad

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Shackles
40sh
Shack Gold
144g
What's the problem with verification? You can use the same mobile number for multiple accounts.

G

Ginger

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Shackles
484sh
Shack Gold
4g
What's the problem with verification? You can use the same mobile number for multiple accounts.
I thought we can have only one account lol

Nomad

Nomad

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Shackles
40sh
Shack Gold
144g
You can have multiple accounts but you cannot impersonate anyone, for instance, you cannot create accounts claiming to be someone else. You can create accounts for your websites, business or hobby.

G

Ginger

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Shackles
484sh
Shack Gold
4g
You can have multiple accounts but you cannot impersonate anyone, for instance, you cannot create accounts claiming to be someone else. You can create accounts for your websites, business or hobby.
Yesterday I tried to create another account without impersonating anyone and tried to use my contact number but they didn't allowed.

banner
Nomad

Nomad

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Shackles
40sh
Shack Gold
144g
Well, that has never happened to me. I have used the same number on multiple accounts. Did they give you any specific reason? By the way, you need a new email for new accounts.

G

Ginger

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Shackles
484sh
Shack Gold
4g
Well, that has never happened to me. I have used the same number on multiple accounts. Did they give you any specific reason? By the way, you need a new email for new accounts.
Yes that I know but they told me they cannot allow this number for twitter. I will see if I can create more twitter accounts.