What's new
Community Promotion

Welcome to the Community Promotion Shack! Register a free account today to start earning money. That's right! Get paid for posting here at the shack while you promote your community. We have many Community Promotion Services to help your online community grow and thrive, so don't waste another minute and register now!

• Want to help our community grow by ugrading your account to one of of our very affordable packages? Then here is a gift from us to you :) 10% Off ANY of our upgraded packages. Use code: Intro10off

New purchase: Posting Package 1

Naiwen

Naiwen

LV

Awards
Shackles
111sh
Shack Gold
243g
  • Name of Forum : Food and etc
  • URL : https://foodandetc.proboards.com
  • Your Name on Forum : Naiwen
  • Package Purchased? : Package 1 please!
  • Does your forum have an off topic area? Yes and I don't really mind who does it, however, I'd like a NEW registration even if already registered on it and please spread your posts around, do NOT post only in 1 section. Please introduce yourself to the community, upload an avatar and a signature that's NOT your site link. Please post ONLY in "The Dinning Room". Thanks, ya all. Love you guys.

Prince

Prince

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
LV

Awards
Shackles
310sh
Shack Gold
111g
Can I do this? @Mitchy71

Naiwen

Naiwen

LV

Awards
Shackles
111sh
Shack Gold
243g
I don't feel too good today, please check the forums regularly, my menopause has started again. I have put it on MM until I feel better.

Naiwen

Naiwen

LV

Awards
Shackles
111sh
Shack Gold
243g
@Prince, it's okay now, I feel good enough to post today.

Nomad

Nomad

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Shackles
40sh
Shack Gold
144g
Can I do this?
I think the job should be assigned to a posting package team. If any staff member is allowed to work on this, what is the point of having a posting team?
I am sure @Mitchy71 will agree with me. Therefore, I am going to work on this package.
@Naiwen I will work on your order, I will create a new account for your forum even though I already have multiple accounts.

Nomad

Nomad

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Shackles
40sh
Shack Gold
144g
Your package is complete. I have created a new account and spread my posts and topics on different boards.