What's new
Community Promotion

Welcome to the Community Promotion Shack! Register a free account today to start earning money. That's right! Get paid for posting here at the shack while you promote your community. We have many Community Promotion Services to help your online community grow and thrive, so don't waste another minute and register now!

• Want to help our community grow by ugrading your account to one of of our very affordable packages? Then here is a gift from us to you :) 10% Off ANY of our upgraded packages. Use code: Intro10off

History Cafe

A place for history fans
Site Name
The History Cafe
Site URL
https://thehistorycafe.proboards.com
Site Description
A forum for all things history! Come talk about the Roman's or Egyptains!
A place for history fans

General Information

Nomad

Nomad

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Shackles
40sh
Shack Gold
144g
I have posted on this forum. You have chosen an interesting niche, however, my only concern is if this forum was self-hosted instead of free-hosted.

Place your Ad here for $0.65 per CPC!
MisterBobbyPin

MisterBobbyPin

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Country
United-States
Shackles
358sh
Shack Gold
9g
I have posted on this forum. You have chosen an interesting niche, however, my only concern is if this forum was self-hosted instead of free-hosted.
Sadly I lack the funds to really have my own hosting.

Nomad

Nomad

Staff member
Package Team!
LV

Awards
Shackles
40sh
Shack Gold
144g
Sadly I lack the funds to really have my own hosting.
I think $35 is all you need to run a site for the first year. You don't have to use premium software, you can run on open software. In one year you can easily earn enough to pay for domain renewal and hosting renewal