What's new
Community Promotion

Welcome to the Community Promotion Shack! Register a free account today to start earning money. That's right! Get paid for posting here at the shack while you promote your community. We have many Community Promotion Services to help your online community grow and thrive, so don't waste another minute and register now!

• Want to help our community grow by ugrading your account to one of of our very affordable packages? Then here is a gift from us to you :) 10% Off ANY of our upgraded packages. Use code: Intro10off

Hiring DJ's

Mitchy71

Mitchy71

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
LV

Awards
Country
Scotland
Shackles
5,259sh
Shack Gold
165g
Darth Vader
I need Coffee!
RAM Logo
Beach Body!
Profile Music
Are you an internet DJ? Looking to work on a fully licensed radio station?? Then drop a message to Mitchy71 with your information and experience.

You must have a working knowledge of SAM Broadcaster.

Do you want to learn how to dj? Then reply to this thread stating your interest. I will take on 2 trainee dj's at a time and teach you how to Stream, Compile a set list, and set up all the equipment you will need for FREE! Yes FREE. We will provide you with the streaming software which connects directly to our radio station. Once trained, you will be expected to do 1 x 2hr dj set week. Being an online DJ can be great fun, so let me know if you are interested.

Place your Ad here for $0.65 per CPC!
Mitchy71

Mitchy71

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
LV

Awards
Country
Scotland
Shackles
5,259sh