What's new
Community Promotion

Welcome to the Community Promotion Shack! Register a free account today to start earning money. That's right! Get paid for posting here at the shack while you promote your community. We have many Community Promotion Services to help your online community grow and thrive, so don't waste another minute and register now!

• Want to help our community grow by ugrading your account to one of of our very affordable packages? Then here is a gift from us to you :) 10% Off ANY of our upgraded packages. Use code: Intro10off

Anyone loves Classical?

Naiwen

Naiwen

LV

Awards
    Shackles
    111sh
    Shack Gold
    243g
    I do love classical and instrumental music a lot. Actually, I do prefer it to actual singing with lyrics because I find it more calming for me personally at least anyways. My favourite classical composers are : Strauss, Chopin, Schubert, Bach, Vivaldi and Beethoven. My favourite classical instruments are : the piano, the Western flute and the Western violin. My favourite piece of classical music ever is : "Moonlight Sonata" by Beethoven. I can play it on my piano at home and I do enjoy playing it too. What about you? Do you enjoy classical or not for you personally? And if yes, what are your favourite classical pieces/instruments/composers for you personally?

Place your Ad here for $0.65 per CPC!